Saturday, March 21, 2009

Welcome Baseball Fans!

Spring is here and it's time to PLAY BALL!

I'd like to welcome all of our baseball fans! Whether you are a fan of MLB or the biggest supporter of the littlest leaguer, you have come to the best place to show your spirit. Contact me and I will add the sensational sparkle of Swarovski crystal rhinestones to your player's or team's hat. You can provide me with a hat you are already fond of, or I can help you find that new "necessary accessory" every sports-lover craves. We can even custom order embroidered hats for school or club teams, and then "bling" them out!!!

Excited yet? I am! Let me add the sparkle to your spirit-wear that is shining inside you!

Give me a call at 925-337-4118, or send me an email at www.cortezmail@comcast.net - I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Sparkle!
Schelle

No comments:

Post a Comment